Collected by Elsa Kaminsky
Elsa Kaminsky′s Wishlist
110 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Upon a recent trip to Philadephia, I stumbled upon the restaurant Barbuzzo, on South 13th Street. Two things you must try are the bone marrow plate and the vesper martini. One of the few places I've been to that has Lillet to complete the cocktail...
51 N 12th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
There is no better place for visitors interested in one-stop souvenir shopping than the Pennsylvania General Store, located inside the Reading Terminal Market. You'll find everything from Amish quilts to just-made fudge, as well as food items...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter