Collected by Elli Beck
Elli Beck′s Wishlist
Av. Colonel Teixeira Ponta Negra - Ponta Negra, Manaus - AM, Brazil
If you're ever in Manaus, Brazil be sure to check out the floating docks on the Rio Negro, close to the Mercado Municipal. It's a riot of color and activity, and the fish market is one of the city's main attractions.
Manaus - State of Amazonas, Brazil
One of the most exciting places I've ever visited is the fish market in Manaus, Brazil, the capital of the Amazonas state. The city sits right on the banks of the Amazon River. Since there are very few highways that lead into and out of the city,...
Rosenthaler Str. 132, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Berlin is a sprawling city, which makes exploring exclusively on foot a considerable challenge. If long walks or jaunts underground don't appeal to you, test out the city's bike-share program, Call A Bike. It looks similar to Paris's beloved Vélib...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna