Collected by Elli Beck
Elli Beck′s Wishlist
Av. Colonel Teixeira Ponta Negra - Ponta Negra, Manaus - AM, Brazil
If you're ever in Manaus, Brazil be sure to check out the floating docks on the Rio Negro, close to the Mercado Municipal. It's a riot of color and activity, and the fish market is one of the city's main attractions.
Manaus - State of Amazonas, Brazil
One of the most exciting places I've ever visited is the fish market in Manaus, Brazil, the capital of the Amazonas state. The city sits right on the banks of the Amazon River. Since there are very few highways that lead into and out of the city,...
Rosenthaler Str. 132, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Berlin is a sprawling city, which makes exploring exclusively on foot a considerable challenge. If long walks or jaunts underground don't appeal to you, test out the city's bike-share program, Call A Bike. It looks similar to Paris's beloved Vélib...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun