Collected by Ellen Barone
Ellen Barone′s Wishlist
The best features of Namibia is the sheer quietness and endless vistas. The photo above was taken on our vacation there last year in the Namib Rand Reserve. We had stopped for a quick beverage break and realized we were the only ones for miles....
After arriving into Windhoek International Airport from O.R. Tambo (Jo'burg) we were one final leg from our destination. Varinka, our pilot for the final flight, met us in the Arrivals lounge. After weighing our luggage (and ourselves) we quickly...
Calle Manuel López Cotilla 161, Centro, 44100 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Rollerblade, bike, run, walk, or even hula-hoop your way through Guadalajara’s car-free streets every Sunday along the Via RecreActiva. In an effort to promote health and community, the city of Guadalajara has closed some of its most beautiful...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign