Collected by Ellen Barone
Ellen Barone′s Wishlist
The best features of Namibia is the sheer quietness and endless vistas. The photo above was taken on our vacation there last year in the Namib Rand Reserve. We had stopped for a quick beverage break and realized we were the only ones for miles....
Safari outfitter andBeyond reopened 10 stone-and-glass villas in 2011 after a complete redesign. The night skies here are so pure, the area has earned status as an International Dark Sky Reserve. An astronomer leads stargazing sessions at the...
Calle Manuel López Cotilla 161, Centro, 44100 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Rollerblade, bike, run, walk, or even hula-hoop your way through Guadalajara’s car-free streets every Sunday along the Via RecreActiva. In an effort to promote health and community, the city of Guadalajara has closed some of its most beautiful...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys