Collected by Ella
Ella ′s Wishlist
Black Mountain, NC 28711, USA
OK, America has plenty of beautiful little mountain towns. I just happened to catch this one on a quiet, low-season day and I was utterly charmed. The secondhand bookshop was a thing of joy - run by a woman who knew her Dorothy Parker from her...
55 Haywood St, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Malaprop's bookstore is an independent bookstore for gifts, books (including banned books), and a cafe in one. Check out their calendar as Malaprop's plays host to many authors. A trip to Asheville isn't complete without a visit to Malaprops.
Five Points, Asheville, NC, USA
If you want to understand Asheville, toss aside the guidebooks, ignore the tourist hotspots, and instead wander through any of the city's hidden little alleyways. There, in bright splashes of spray and adaptive reuses of old furniture and musical...
Brevard, NC, NC, USA
Looking for adventure between the eats and treats of Asheville, NC? Want to really 'experience' a waterfall? After a moderate hike through Cold Mountain Gap lays Greenland Creek falls approximately 45 minutes southwest of Brevard, NC - the site of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico