Collected by Elizabeth Spain
Elizabeth Spain′s Wishlist
Monjitas 506, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Isidora Goyenechea 3000, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile
The Santiago outpost of Lima's most famous Nikkei restaurant (Peruvian-Japanese fusion), Osaka has been a smash hit since it opened in the W Santiago. Cosmopolitan, chic and with sensational sushi, come with an appetite as you try sushi with a...
Monjitas 460, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Kintaro has been a mainstay of the Bellas Artes neighborhood near Parque Forestal for over 15 years. The Japanese owner and sushi master are always on hand to ensure quality at this busy locale, day and night with a local (and Asian) crowd. Right...
San Pablo, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
If you’re aiming to see what last night’s catch looked like before it became your supper, head to Santiago’s Mercado Central, where every edible sea creature is up for sale. As boisterous as a stock market, the seafood exchange...
Fernando Márquez de La Plata 0192, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Nobel prize-winning poet Pablo Neruda built a quirky home for his secret lover, Matilde Urrutia, in the 1950s. He called the house "La Chascona," her nickname due to her wild, red hair. Neruda is a literary icon in Chile and was a bit of enigma....
Matucana 501, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security