Collected by Elizabeth Koffel
Elizabeth Koffel′s Wishlist
1 Dock St, Annapolis, MD 21401, USA
You can get a quick taste of nautical life around Annapolis Harbor and the Chesapeake Bay with a 40-minute Watermark riverboat cruise. Once aboard the iconic red and white "Harbor Queen" riverboat, you get a narrated guided tour that includes...
One Park Pl #7, Annapolis, MD 21401, USA
Fado's has the cultural charm of an old-world tavern and the trappings of modern pub culture. Authentically friendly, the atmosphere here is laid-back but the interior is classic. Seasonal menus boast a selection of dishes—all made from scratch—...
77 Main St, Annapolis, MD 21401, USA
Tea lovers, rejoice! Fifth-generation family-owned Capital Teas has a dizzying amount of teas to choose from. Really. Over 200 varieties of loose-leaf teas and herbal infusions from Sri Lanka, India, China, Japan, Malawi, and Kenya broken down...
722 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Located across the street from the Paramount Theatre, Dragonfish Asian Cafe is an ideal stop for happy hour and pre-theater drinks and snacks. The Asian-fusion menu features sushi alongside Korean and Vietnamese dishes. Happy hour goes from 3 to 6...
2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
When it comes to fish, Maui does it right. Whether it's seared, fried, raw, baked, or simply stuffed in a taco, Maui has some of the freshest fish you can order anywhere in the world. While here, order a refreshing drink from the bar, and watch as...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles