Collected by Elizabeth
501 S Hwy 183, Austin, TX 78741, USA
Callahan’s General Store opened its doors for business in June of 1978 and stands today as a tribute to its founders, the late Earl and Lucy Callahan. Not only has it become an Austin Legend, but a central Texas destination with a national and...
1400 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
616 W 34th St, Austin, TX 78705, USA
Let's face it, FoodHeads knows sandwiches. With freshly baked breads, delivered daily from local bakeries and the finest quality deli meats and cheeses how can they not create such masterpieces?! Tucked away on 34th street, this homegrown deli has...
5301 Airport Blvd #100, Austin, TX 78751, USA
I have been to Japan three times, and every time I've discovered a new favorite dish. As a traveler, I will venture out of my comfort zone to experience the best a cuisine can give. At Kome, I felt like I was in Osaka or even Fukuoka experiencing...
3825 Lake Austin Blvd, Austin, TX 78703, USA
There is nothing like a Texas sunset. One of my favorite places to catch the sunset is at the Hula Hut on Lake Austin Blvd, a spot that has a deck that overlooks the lake and the dam. The restaurant provides the perfect vista for the sunset while...
400 W 2nd St A, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Tacos in Austin are like pizza slices in New York. They’re everywhere. I dined at La Condesa restaurant in buzzing downtown Austin to learn more about quintessential TexMex cuisine. Condesa is known for its hip Latin style and two-story bar...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now