Collected by Elena Krause
Elena Krause′s Wishlist
1/2-8 Dixon St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Our visit to Australia was coming to a close, so we thought we'd wander over to the harbor for some fresh fish. On the way there, we just happened to glance down a side street and saw a sign proclaiming "Uighur Cuisine." The Uighur people of China...
3 Simpson Ln, Lake Tekapo 7945, New Zealand
I had been traveling the South Island of New Zealand for 2 weeks with the Magic Bus and this was one of my last stops. The reason I decided to do the flight over Lake Tekapo & Mt. Cook was because my helicopter tour of Franz Josef including the...
Lake Tekapo 7999, New Zealand
As if New Zealand couldn't be more picturesque, in the summertime (roughly December through February), the South Island is covered with incredible pink and purple lupines. The best place to see the fields of lupines are around Lake Tekapo in the...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now