Collected by Elena Krause
Elena Krause′s Wishlist
1/2-8 Dixon St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Our visit to Australia was coming to a close, so we thought we'd wander over to the harbor for some fresh fish. On the way there, we just happened to glance down a side street and saw a sign proclaiming "Uighur Cuisine." The Uighur people of China...
3 Simpson Ln, Lake Tekapo 7945, New Zealand
I had been traveling the South Island of New Zealand for 2 weeks with the Magic Bus and this was one of my last stops. The reason I decided to do the flight over Lake Tekapo & Mt. Cook was because my helicopter tour of Franz Josef including the...
Lake Tekapo 7999, New Zealand
As if New Zealand couldn't be more picturesque, in the summertime (roughly December through February), the South Island is covered with incredible pink and purple lupines. The best place to see the fields of lupines are around Lake Tekapo in the...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania