Collected by Elaine Burns
Elaine Burns′s Wishlist
2 Orchard Turn, #55-01 ION Orchard Mall, Singapore 238801
For a special occasion, Luke Magnan's restaurant Salt at the top of ION Orchard is a great choice. The views are impressive and the food, an Aussie take on modern cuisine, is impeccable. Fresh Australian and local produce is showcased on an...
2 Stamford Road, Level 70, Equinox Complex, Singapore 178882
From your 70th-floor table at Jaan restaurant, you can see Malaysia and Indonesia as you savor chef Julien Royer’s artisanal French cuisine. The Gourmet Garden menu stars “Jaan’s Garden,” a colorful composition of 50 ingredients, served with...
10 Scotts Rd, Grand Hyatt, Singapore 228211
Singapore has embraced brunch in a big way. One option—found at most major hotels—is a lavish, all-you-can-eat brunch with freely flowing champagne. Prices and selection will vary slightly among them. The Marina Mandarin has a pool-bar with lounge...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun