Collected by Elaine Burns
Elaine Burns′s Wishlist
2 Orchard Turn, #55-01, Singapore 238801
For a special occasion, Luke Magnan's restaurant Salt at the top of ION Orchard is a great choice. The views are impressive and the food, an Aussie take on modern cuisine, is impeccable. Fresh Australian and local produce is showcased on an...
2 Stamford Road, Level 70, Equinox Complex, Singapore 178882
From your 70th-floor table at Jaan restaurant, you can see Malaysia and Indonesia as you savor chef Julien Royer’s artisanal French cuisine. The Gourmet Garden menu stars “Jaan’s Garden,” a colorful composition of 50 ingredients, served with...
10 Scotts Rd, Grand Hyatt Singapore, Singapore 228211
Singapore has embraced brunch in a big way. One option—found at most major hotels—is a lavish, all-you-can-eat brunch with freely flowing champagne. Prices and selection will vary slightly among them. The Marina Mandarin has a pool-bar with lounge...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles