Like anyone who's been to Paris, I long to return. I've been to quite a few countries, Afghanistan, India, Thailand,Cambodia, but that was long ago. My more recent travel time has been spent in Mexico, which is as foreign as it gets when you're off the tourist destinations. The Mexicans I have met are warm, open, and have a wonderful, ironic sense of humor about life, and themselves.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter