Collected by AFAR Explorer
6º Avenida Sur El, 4 Calle Ote, San Salvador, El Salvador
Great things happen with artists get their hands on religion and the Rosario Church is a perfect example. Ruben Martinez, one of El Salvador's most prominent sculptors designed a church that "wouldn't get in the way of the public and that wouldn't...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village