Collected by Eduardo Portillo
Pasaje Privado D, El Salvador
Just a few minutes from the capital of El Salvador we can find Jardín Botanico La Laguna in the municipality of Antiguo Cuscatlán inside the old crater of a volcano, this green oasis is a good retreat to scape of the heat and a return to the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village