Collected by Krystal Kobasic
Av. Veracruz 102, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Located in Colonia Condesa, an upscale neighborhood directly west of Colonia Roma, CONDESAdf hotel infuses its 1928 French neoclassic building with a modern, whimsical aesthetic. Retro lamps and hand-woven rugs from Oaxaca decorate the 40 spacious...
Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Cool village and beach for activity and relaxation. Join surfers, paddle boarders, swimmers, beach combers and sunbathers for watersports and local fare. Have your pick of roaming shrimp kebobs, donuts (yes, donuts!) and local jewelry, fashions...
Londres 247, Del Carmen, Coyoacán, 04100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
You can't go to Mexico City and not know who Frida Kahlo is. My friend suggested I read up on her before she comes up in conversation. Locals are very proud of their talented artist, Frida Kahlo. I didn't make it inside because there was a long...
Alejandro Dumas 81, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, 11560 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
El Péndulo elevates the café-bookstore concept exceptionally well, inviting you to linger for hours over coffee and pastries in its large, two-level cafe (there are even tables on the second floor's balcony). Books in Spanish and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign