El Colacho Baby Jumping Festival
Devils and babies collide with pagan ritual and Vatican pomp and circumstance in this medieval Spanish village. All in good fun, with a lighthearted approach to the meaningful pursuit of soul-saving the innocent. A great opportunity to feel like a local in witnessing this age-old family celebration.
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences