Collected by Natalie K
Plaza Sampaio 678, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
La Marmita is one of the places to go if you're down in Punta Arenas. The food was fantastic, the atmosphere was warm, vibrant, and inviting, and they served my locally produced favorite beer, Calafate Ale. :) We ordered the sample platter with...
Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
The ceviche was amazing, the congrio was so flaky and delicious, and I would happily gain 500lbs eating the empanadas filled with king crab and queso. All of it, of course, washed down very nicely with my favorite beer from the region, Austral's...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet