Collected by Natalie K
Plaza Sampaio 678, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
La Marmita is one of the places to go if you're down in Punta Arenas. The food was fantastic, the atmosphere was warm, vibrant, and inviting, and they served my locally produced favorite beer, Calafate Ale. :) We ordered the sample platter with...
Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
The ceviche was amazing, the congrio was so flaky and delicious, and I would happily gain 500lbs eating the empanadas filled with king crab and queso. All of it, of course, washed down very nicely with my favorite beer from the region, Austral's...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019