Collected by Ekaterina Lukyanova
Ekaterina Lukyanova′s Wishlist
Waitemata Harbour, New Zealand
The gateway into Auckland in the Waitemata Harbour. Sprawling along the downtown area, and traversed by the Auckland Harbour Bridge (which you can climb if you're feeling adventurous), it's a good reminder of how close Auckland is to the sea. Here...
Excelsior Building Galway Street & Commerce Street, Britomart, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Cafe Hanoi is choreographed dilapidation. Rough brick, crumbling plaster, and layers of scraped-back paint are softened with huge Noguchi globe lamps and planes of hand-oiled timber. —Nat Cheshire Galway and Commerce Streets, 64/(0)...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter