With its arctic tundra and pristine wilderness, the region around Eidfjord is famous for bird-watching, and you might be lucky enough to spot some of the area's many different species from the ship. Birds such as the tufted duck, long-tailed duck,...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December