With its arctic tundra and pristine wilderness, the region around Eidfjord is famous for bird-watching, and you might be lucky enough to spot some of the area's many different species from the ship. Birds such as the tufted duck, long-tailed duck,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands