Collected by Suzanne Crosina
Kom Ghorab, Misr Al Qadimah, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Cairo exists in a constant state of organized chaos, but one place where I found some much needed tranquility was at Saint Virgin Mary's Coptic Orthodox Church, otherwise known as the Hanging Church. One of the oldest churches in Africa, it’s...
El-Karnak, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Once home to the ancient Egyptian city of Thebes, Luxor has been called the world’s greatest open-air museum and with good reason. Here you’ll find the incredible complexes at Karnak and Luxor and the Valley of the Kings is just a short drive...
Pyramids Hill Rd, Giza Governorate, Egypt
It’s not hard to find souvenirs in Cairo. In fact, most of them will find you at every site you visit. While street vendors are a cheap and easy solution for affordable gifts, if you’re looking for a quality souvenir of your time in Egypt, head to...
- 1 Longreads The God of Silence Speaks Up
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines to Cut Service to These U.S. Cities—Will There Be More?
- 3 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Trending News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 5 Air Travel This Airport Just Became the World’s First to Get a Five-Star COVID-19 Rating