Collected by Liz Shemaria
Luxor, New Valley Governorate, Egypt
A short ride from Luxor is one of the most incredible places on the planet, the Valley of the Kings. Home to more than 60 tombs of royals and other important personages, it is here where you will find Ramses and Tut, their tombs still decorated so...
Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
One of the most famous landmarks, the pyramids that grace the Giza Plateau certainly don’t disappoint. Nearly 4,000 years old, these mystical tombs have captivated the attention of people around the world since they were first built. Tourism is...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village