Collected by Frederieke
Lendkai 1, 8020 Graz, Austria
Blobitecture, or Blob Architecture, landed in 2003 in the heart of historic Graz, Austria’s second largest city, in the form of the Kunsthaus Graz, a museum focused on contemporary art that welcomes visitors drawn by both its unusual exterior and...
Rennweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Star architect Zaha Hadid’s first work in Innsbruck was the soaring Bergisel ski jump which opened in 2005. Two years later, the four stations she designed for the Nordkettenbahn hybrid funicular line took architecture to new heights, literally...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys