Collected by Nancy Cox
15 May Bridge, Omar Al Khayam, Zamalek, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Sailing down the Nile aboard the Nile Maxim cruise was an evening which filled my senses with the sights, sounds, aromas and flavors of Egypt. Out on the deck I watched huge ships sail down the ancient Nile beside small boats carrying humble...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun