Collected by Lynn Kordus
EI fanadek street -in front of Nubia museum-Aswan, شياخة أولى، قسم أسوان، أسوان 81111, Egypt
This was the view from the balcony of our room at the top of the Basma Hotel in Aswan, Egypt, overlooking the Nile. While all of Egypt was amazing on this trip as it always is (it was my fifth), the time spent at this beautiful hilltop hotel was...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village