Collected by Jess Heron
1022 17 Ave SW #100, Calgary, AB T2T 0A5, Canada
Earth Gems carries a wide variety of stones and crystals, both common and rare, and you can get up close looking through the store's bins. Some of the stones are "raw" and haven't been shaped at all, while others are polished and drilled so they...
10140 117 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5K 1X3, Canada
Known for serving up some of the best "sammiches" in town, Elm Café is not to be missed. About the size of a New York City apartment, this unassuming street-side shop fills up fast. As the menu is constantly changing, we'd recommend choosing the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands