Collected by Pri Smaeltzer
311 Cave Ave, Banff, AB T0L 0C0, Canada
You can smell the minerals in the water as you unload the family at the Cave and Basin National Historic Site, the place where two railway surveyors spotted a cave and series of natural hot springs back in 1883. They were helping to build the...
7000 143 Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 2R7, Canada
Circle back through time—even to the days of the fur trade and the pioneers. See historic buildings and old-timey photos. Listen to costumed interpreters tell tales of famous Albertans. Take up with Old West gunslingers. Ride on a carousel or the...
9626 96a St NW, Edmonton, AB T6C 4L8, Canada
Looking for a tranquil activity or a suitable place to entertain seniors? The Muttart Conservatory, housed in one of Edmonton’s most iconic structures, is a year-round oasis, abundant with the beauty of exotic plant life. Fresh and vibrant, the...
11211 142 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 4A1, Canada
Thrilling for kids and interesting for parents, the Telus World of Science makes learning fun. Inspiring and interactive, here robot-, space-, and environment-themed exhibits are complemented by traveling special displays and a giant IMAX theater....
9810 103a Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 0G2, Canada
The Royal Alberta Museum is a truly spectacular glimpse at the Canadian West, through past, present, and future. The natural history exhibition is one of the country's best, while the rotating exhibits, like Chop Suey on the Prairies, examine the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now