Collected by Melissa Niska
81-83 Grassmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2HJ, UK
Where would the students of Edinburgh be without Armstrong's? Since 1870, Edinburgh residents have been coming to this vintage emporium, much larger inside than its exterior suggests, for cheap and unique items of clothing representing every era...
352 Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NF, UK
The Witchery Restaurant is a Scottish institution. A high-end dining experience in an enchanting and magical atmosphere, it's a setting perfectly in tune with the spooky legends that Edinburgh is known for. You must make a reservation and try to...
74-78 Grassmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2JR, UK
We ended our Edinburgh trip, suitably, at The Last Drop, which is in the heart of the Grassmarket. According to our host, The Last Drop is where prisoners would go to get their last drink of whiskey prior to being executed. From grassmarket.net:...
Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh EH8 8AL, UK
There are few things in life I hate more than hiking. I would sprint anyone given the opportunity - but hiking? No. Every hike that lasts more than 10 minutes is already 9 more minutes than I can handle. But, that doesn't mean I rebuke at every...
435 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2NT, UK
The story goes that William Brodie, a skilled and respected artisan, was secretly a part-time burglar who used his stealings to fuel a gambling habit and manage his 2 mistresses and 5 children. His namesake pub, located on the Royal Mile, may seem...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local