Collected by Rachel F
Morningside Rd, Edinburgh EH10 4DR, UK
I was inspired to visit Loopy Lorna's Tea House thanks to an article published in the November/December 2010 issue of AFAR. Having a sweet tooth and a passion for tea - I had to experience it myself. Beyond the unique & specialty tea menu, the...
Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh EH8 8AL, UK
There are few things in life I hate more than hiking. I would sprint anyone given the opportunity - but hiking? No. Every hike that lasts more than 10 minutes is already 9 more minutes than I can handle. But, that doesn't mean I rebuke at every...
Calton Hill, Edinburgh EH1 3BJ, UK
Calton Hill is my favorite spot in Edinburgh. It has an excellent view of all the highlights of the city: the castle, Arthur's Seat, all the spire tops and domes, the Forth River, Holyrood Palace... If you haven't got much time in Edinburgh, you...
Queen's Dr, Edinburgh EH8 8HG, UK
If you have an hour or two to spare in Edinburgh, Holyrood Park is a great outdoor activity. The park is so expansive and has many trails for a good walk, or if you're feeling particularly adventurous you can hike up the famous, and very steep,...
81-83 Grassmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2HJ, UK
Where would the students of Edinburgh be without Armstrong's? Since 1870, Edinburgh residents have been coming to this vintage emporium, much larger inside than its exterior suggests, for cheap and unique items of clothing representing every era...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna