Collected by Rachel F
Morningside Rd, Edinburgh EH10 4DR, UK
I was inspired to visit Loopy Lorna's Tea House thanks to an article published in the November/December 2010 issue of AFAR. Having a sweet tooth and a passion for tea - I had to experience it myself. Beyond the unique & specialty tea menu, the...
Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh EH8 8AL, UK
There are few things in life I hate more than hiking. I would sprint anyone given the opportunity - but hiking? No. Every hike that lasts more than 10 minutes is already 9 more minutes than I can handle. But, that doesn't mean I rebuke at every...
Calton Hill, Edinburgh EH1 3BJ, UK
Calton Hill is my favorite spot in Edinburgh. It has an excellent view of all the highlights of the city: the castle, Arthur's Seat, all the spire tops and domes, the Forth River, Holyrood Palace... If you haven't got much time in Edinburgh, you...
Queen's Dr, Edinburgh EH8 8HG, UK
If you have an hour or two to spare in Edinburgh, Holyrood Park is a great outdoor activity. The park is so expansive and has many trails for a good walk, or if you're feeling particularly adventurous you can hike up the famous, and very steep,...
81-83 Grassmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2HJ, UK
Where would the students of Edinburgh be without Armstrong's? Since 1870, Edinburgh residents have been coming to this vintage emporium, much larger inside than its exterior suggests, for cheap and unique items of clothing representing every era...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter