Eden's Australia tour
Collected by Eden Pennington
Governor Phillip Park, Palm Beach NSW 2108, Australia
This Hawkesbury river boathouse looks like it's come straight from a shoot with Vogue. Elegant and casual, fun and cheery, it's worth taking a day trip to Palm Beach for. Red-and-white awnings hang over charcoal-painted tables where the white...
77-97 Broken Head Rd, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
While resorts will pride themselves on anticipating your needs, The Byron at Byron miraculously does. Resorts are generally located in beautiful, serene places but there is something about Byron Bay that takes relaxation to a new level. There are...
241 Victoria St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010, Australia
A scoop of Italy in Sydney, this gelato mecca has foodies and bloggers queuing up all week. Go for the salted-caramel-and-white-chocolate gelato, one of the store’s best sellers, or try the “Poached Figs in Marsala” flavor,...
83 High View Rd, Pretty Beach NSW 2257, Australia
A steep climb up a hair-raising driveway lands you high on the Bouddi Peninsula, a place amongst the eucalyptus trees and of spirituality and Dreamtime significance for aboriginal Australians, beside a national park where the bush meets the sea....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter