Collected by Lisa paone
Think cloud forest, and images of a mysterious fairy tale with a princess locked in a beautiful castle might spring to mind. In reality, this environmental phenomenon is exactly what it says: a forest of clouds which occur in the high-altitude...
Heredia Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
In the mountains between Santa Bárbara de Heredia and Carrizal de Alajuela In Costa Rica, a privately funded, all-volunteer canine paradise known as "Land Of The Strays" exists. Here nearly a thousand stray dogs have free reign over hundreds of...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December