Collected by Genevieve Gohier
García Moreno, Quito 170401, Ecuador
The boutique hotel located at the historical city of San Francisco de Quito was once a mansion belonging to some of the richest families in Ecuador. The unique guest rooms are 2-story lofts with a covered patio in the center of the home. There are...
Calle Wilson, Av. Mariscal Sucre E4-266, Quito 170130, Ecuador
Have a bit of time to spare in Quito's old quarter? Maybe a hankering for something fresh and organic? The Kallari Cafe + Store is an oasis. With an excellent, fresh, and homemade menu, superb coffee selection, a small chocolate gift shop, wifi...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022