Collected by Genevieve Gohier
García Moreno, Quito 170401, Ecuador
The boutique hotel located at the historical city of San Francisco de Quito was once a mansion belonging to some of the richest families in Ecuador. The unique guest rooms are 2-story lofts with a covered patio in the center of the home. There are...
Wilson E4-266 Juan Leon Mera, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Have a bit of time to spare in Quito's old quarter? Maybe a hankering for something fresh and organic? The Kallari Cafe + Store is an oasis. With an excellent, fresh, and homemade menu, superb coffee selection, a small chocolate gift shop, wifi...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now