Collected by Linda Thaanum
If you have a week in Quito, Ecuador try summiting the world's highest active volcano, Cotopaxi, in Ecuador. Cotopaxi is a mythical mountain which sits high in the Andes at 19,300 ft. above sea level. To the Incas it was a storied volcano and it...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village