Collected by Linda Thaanum
If you have a week in Quito, Ecuador try summiting the world's highest active volcano, Cotopaxi, in Ecuador. Cotopaxi is a mythical mountain which sits high in the Andes at 19,300 ft. above sea level. To the Incas it was a storied volcano and it...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands