Collected by Chett Farbstein
Sucumbíos Province, Ecuador
If you are looking for a true jungle experience go to Sacha Eco Jungle Lodge in Cocoa Ecuador. The only way to get here is by boat down the Napo river traveling deep into the steamy tropical lowlands. It is a full Jungle experience! The lodge owns...
The little city of Banos is situated on the side of volcano Tungurahua and has gorgeous waterfalls like this one, the Pailon del Diablo or Devil's Cauldron. To get up this high the trail first drops about 1000 feet into the valley and then climbs...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village