Collected by Erin Chow
The little city of Banos is situated on the side of volcano Tungurahua and has gorgeous waterfalls like this one, the Pailon del Diablo or Devil's Cauldron. To get up this high the trail first drops about 1000 feet into the valley and then climbs...
Avenida 10 de Agosto y Carabobo, Ave Atahualpa, Riobamba, Ecuador
The train ride from Riobamba to the Nariz del Diablo is a great opportunity to see some of Ecuador's less common topography. You pass by a lot of farmland, abandoned mines, cemeteries, marshes, tiny towns and irrigation channels before getting to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys