Collected by Victoria Sebring
Gil Ramirez Davalos, Cuenca, Ecuador
Ecuador is a local foodie paradise. And no more so than in Cuenca. A variety of lush produce grows all year round in small farms surrounding this Highland Colonial city. The volcanic soil of the Andean Mountains nourishes a rich array of fruits...
Kicker Rock, Ecuador
One beautiful morning on our Galapagos Islands Trip, we took a zodiac out with a naturalist and cruised around Kicker Rock. The morning light hitting the rock was stunning and the many birds on the rock and seals were great to see.
I was sitting on the beach when all of a sudden a flock of Frigatebitds started circling above. When they started swooping down I went closer to investigate. Sea turtles hatched and were making a vain attempt to get to the ocean. Seeing these guys...
Cotopaxi Province, Ecuador
We spent the night up on Cotopaxi (19,300 ft.) and the next morning went for a short walk up the trail. We were greeted by these llamas who blocked our path back down to the lodge! There were friendly enough, but very curious. I would highly...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises