Collected by Cindy Mossing
Calle Wilson, Av. Mariscal Sucre E4-266, Quito 170130, Ecuador
Have a bit of time to spare in Quito's old quarter? Maybe a hankering for something fresh and organic? The Kallari Cafe + Store is an oasis. With an excellent, fresh, and homemade menu, superb coffee selection, a small chocolate gift shop, wifi...
Simon Bolivar, Quito 170401, Ecuador
I am usually an adventurous eater, but I must confess I felt a bit squeamish when Andrés Dávila, the chef at Casa Gangotena, told me he would be serving llama as part of the evening's tasting menu. I figured if I was ever going to eat llama, then...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun