Collected by Emilia Deimezis
Esquina, Manuela Cañizares, Esmeraldas, Ecuador
If you continue to the north along the coast, you’ll eventually reach Esmeraldas, located on the country’s border with Colombia. Travelers who arrive here will find some of the country’s most beautiful beaches and some of the tallest mangroves in...
Malecón Norte y 24 de Mayo, Puerto López 131950, Ecuador
Ecuador’s “Ruta del Spondylus” is named after a particular type of shellfish found here—in English, they are also referred to as thorny or spiny oysters. Perhaps a better way to remember this famous coastal road that passes by pristine beaches and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun