Collected by Srinivas Narasimhamurthy
Sailing around the Pacific coastal town of Salinas, the westernmost city on mainland Ecuador, we came across blue-footed boobies. The name booby comes from the Spanish word "bobo" (which means "silly" or "idiot") because they are known to be...
Looking for a unique travel experience? Get up-close and personal with the tropical plants and exotic animals of the Amazon Rainforest as you explore it by foot, motorized canoe, and plane with native guides. But that's not all! Discover the...
Avenida los Colibris, Barrio el Progreso, Mindo, Pichincha, Ecuador
To access the stunning Napo Wildlife Center, located in Yasuni National Park, we traveled via canoe through the Amazon rainforest. This was my first of many monkey sightings and he was the perfect model to pose so nicely for me. The center is part...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico