Collected by Srinivas Narasimhamurthy
Sailing around the Pacific coastal town of Salinas, the westernmost city on mainland Ecuador, we came across blue-footed boobies. The name booby comes from the Spanish word "bobo" (which means "silly" or "idiot") because they are known to be...
Looking for a unique travel experience? Get up-close and personal with the tropical plants and exotic animals of the Amazon Rainforest as you explore it by foot, motorized canoe, and plane with native guides. But that's not all! Discover the...
Avenida los Colibris, Barrio el Progreso, Mindo, Pichincha, Ecuador
To access the stunning Napo Wildlife Center, located in Yasuni National Park, we traveled via canoe through the Amazon rainforest. This was my first of many monkey sightings and he was the perfect model to pose so nicely for me. The center is part...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now