Collected by Srinivas Narasimhamurthy
Sailing around the Pacific coastal town of Salinas, the westernmost city on mainland Ecuador, we came across blue-footed boobies. The name booby comes from the Spanish word "bobo" (which means "silly" or "idiot") because they are known to be...
Looking for a unique travel experience? Get up-close and personal with the tropical plants and exotic animals of the Amazon Rainforest as you explore it by foot, motorized canoe, and plane with native guides. But that's not all! Discover the...
Avenida los Colibris, Barrio el Progreso, Mindo, Pichincha, Ecuador
To access the stunning Napo Wildlife Center, located in Yasuni National Park, we traveled via canoe through the Amazon rainforest. This was my first of many monkey sightings and he was the perfect model to pose so nicely for me. The center is part...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4News and OpeningsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes