Collected by Cj
No. 96號, Section 1, Jianguo North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10491
Founded in 1997, the Miniatures Museum was the first of its kind in Asia, and the delicate works of art on display provide fun for the entire family. The art of creating miniatures originated in Europe as a way to teach aristocratic children....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked