Collected by Maricarmen Tamez
11 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
If you are looking for an unforgettable meal in the city that never sleeps, then a stop at Eleven Madison Park is a must. EMP has gathered many accolades this past year, including 3 Michelin stars and a James Beard award. The food is outstanding...
200 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
Talk about "slow food!" Everything we picked out for our picnic-style dinner was aged...aged cheeses, aged meats, a bottle of 2008 red. I love knowing that months and years ago, someone in Italy was thoughtfully creating my dinner that I'd eat way...
211 Waverly Pl, New York, NY 10014, USA
New York City has so many great Italian restaurants but Morandi's has to be in my top 3, the meatballs might make you cry, they were so delicious! It's a super vibrant atmosphere, reservations can be tough to secure, but it lives up to the hype....
200 Fifth Avenue, Roof, New York, NY 10010, United States
If you want a remarkable view of the top of the Empire State Building, head to Birreria, a rooftop brew pub above the famous Eataly marketplace in the Flatiron District. While snacking on a wide array of salumi and cheese and sipping a cold,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico