Eating your way through Spain
Even if time was limited, you cannot go to Valencia without trying their traditional Paella! La Pepica is a restaurant right on the sea side with amazing views of the Mediterranean, friendly atmosphere, and a killer paella.
I was in Valencia for literally five hours before having to hop on an Iberia flight to Paris ... So I made the best of getting to know the city. Heres a picture from a fresh food market that seemed to have been inside of an old train station ......
- 1The Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Uber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 37 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings
- 45 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art
- 5American Airlines Is the First Major Airline to Ban Plastic Straws and Drink Stirrers