Eating in Salvador
Beautiful Praia do Forte is the best beach within day-trip range of Salvador. The small, upscale village has an ecological bent and is one of Brazil's most important sea turtle sanctuaries. Sparkling, sun-toasted sands dotted with pretty...
Bahia's most renowned cooking school operates a fantastic and varied daily lunch buffet that is the best place in Salvador to try regional delicacies. You can choose all-you-can-eat for a fixed price or you can pay-by-weight. Trust us, you'll want...
A foodie mainstay in Salvador far off the beaten path in residential Cabula, Paraíso Tropical puts a gourmet spin on regional delicacies like the fantastic shrimp, octopus and lobster moqueca (seafood stew) for two people. Many of the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019