Eating in Salvador
Beautiful Praia do Forte is the best beach within day-trip range of Salvador. The small, upscale village has an ecological bent and is one of Brazil's most important sea turtle sanctuaries. Sparkling, sun-toasted sands dotted with pretty...
Bahia's most renowned cooking school operates a fantastic and varied daily lunch buffet that is the best place in Salvador to try regional delicacies. You can choose all-you-can-eat for a fixed price or you can pay-by-weight. Trust us, you'll want...
A foodie mainstay in Salvador far off the beaten path in residential Cabula, Paraíso Tropical puts a gourmet spin on regional delicacies like the fantastic shrimp, octopus and lobster moqueca (seafood stew) for two people. Many of the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys