Eat Your Way through Guangzhou Like a Local
Collected by Dwiveck Custodio, AFAR Local Expert
Yi Yuan Nan Lu, KeCun, Haizhu Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China
There's a street in Guangzhou called Yi Yuan Nan Lu. If you ignore the baffling Chinese tones, this could mean "One Yuan (the Chinese currency) South Road." I don't think the street could have a more fitting name since it's the place to go for...
Haizhu, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
"The Corner Bar," as my colleagues call it, is basically a tables and chairs set up under a tent next to a big sign that states "BBQ." My Chinese friends here brought me here to celebrate the end of my first week of work here. The food is...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now