Collected by AFAR Traveler
128 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Stumptown is a mainstay in Portland and a must on your list. The latte was one of the best I’ve ever had and the raspberry hazelnut scone was perfect. As I typically do in a new town, I struck up a conversation with the person next to me. There’s...
835 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
This tucked away bistro, hardly one of PDX's best kept secrets, is a no-frills, saddle-up-to-the-bar-to-order kind of place. Mains range from traditional Pho to the inventive Luc Lac stir fry. Cocktails with names like Summer in Saigon, Pretty...
1243 SW Jefferson St, Portland, OR 97201, USA
Having the best Thai joint in Portland so close to home is a blessing and a curse. Thai Chili Jam always serves fresh, authentic meals with comfortable surroundings that make me feel at home, even when I "eat in." Start with the fresh salad rolls;...
Dundee, OR 97115, USA
Tucked away in the Willamette Valley, located just a short distance outside Portland, is the winery Domaine Drouhin. If the name sounds familiar, it's because Drouhin winemaking was originally established in Beaune, France, but the family has also...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico