Eat Local In Santa Barbara
Collected by Hannah Mendoza
9 W Victoria St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
From the hands of executive chef Greg Murphy of Bouchon, comes this (see above). Tucked away on West Victoria Street in downtown Santa Barbara, Murphy and his crew are doing some wonderful things in the world of food. Local ingredients are staples...
11 W Victoria St #10, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Scarlett Begonia is a cute little restaurant located in the shopping district near State Street in Santa Barbara. Not only are the eggs fresh, but most of the ingredients are local, organic and the bread is home made. If you go here for breakfast,...
This weekly market is a nexus point for the Santa Barbara community. As much a social excursion as a shopping trip, you'll see locals exchange long hugs over bunches of kale and heirloom carrots. Santa Barbara has the perfect climate for growing...
1208 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
The new darling of the Santa Barbara dining scene, Sama Sama is keeping State Street fresh. Started by two passionate twenty-somethings, Ryan and Tyler, this place has a vibrant, energetic atmosphere that is sometimes hard to find in Santa...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village