Eat in Delhi
Collected by Sudipto De
Radisson Blu Hotel, First Floor, Plot No. L 2, Sector 18, Pocket J, Sector 18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, India
Parsi food draws many similarities with Bengali food and that is why the cuisine ranks amongst the top ones to eat in my family’s list. The Chicken Baida Roti is an apt replacement for the Mughlai Parantha that is so cherished. The Liver...
Kalkadass Marg, H5/1, Ambawatta No.1, Seth Sarai, Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India
It is very rare to find a restaurant that expresses a true labour of love. Lavaash by Saby is a peek into Chef Sabyasachi Gorai’s childhood experiences. Growing up in the coal belt of Asansol, Chef Sabyasachi’s early childhood was spent under the...
The Imperial, Janpath Lane, Connaught Place, Janpath, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Seafood is something that all Bengalis swear by. The fresh exploding tastes are something that are a part of daily life of all Bong household. Now, with the plethora of food festivals going around, imagine one which involves sea food. This is what...
Unit No UG F3, Epicuria Food Mall, Nehru Place Metro Station, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019, India
The two of their pizzas that leave a mark on your palate are the Calabrese which combines spicy sausages with Italian sausages along with a serious amount of heat in the form of red chillies, jalapenos and red & yellow peppers. Finished up with...
- 1 Travel News The Real Story Behind Venice’s Newly Crystal-Clear Canals
- 2 Travel News Quarantine. Self-Isolation. Lockdown. Shelter in Place. What’s the Difference?
- 3 Travel News Virtual Museum Tours, Performances, and Tutorials to Keep You (and Your Kids) Entertained at Home
- 4 Air Travel TSA Just Made Some Major Changes to Its Rules Due to Coronavirus
- 5 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Locked-Down Countries