Eat in Delhi
Collected by Sudipto De
Radisson Blu Hotel, First Floor, Plot No. L 2, Sector 18, Pocket J, Sector 18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, India
Parsi food draws many similarities with Bengali food and that is why the cuisine ranks amongst the top ones to eat in my family’s list. The Chicken Baida Roti is an apt replacement for the Mughlai Parantha that is so cherished. The Liver...
Kalkadass Marg, H5/1, Ambawatta No.1, Seth Sarai, Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India
It is very rare to find a restaurant that expresses a true labour of love. Lavaash by Saby is a peek into Chef Sabyasachi Gorai’s childhood experiences. Growing up in the coal belt of Asansol, Chef Sabyasachi’s early childhood was spent under the...
The Imperial, Janpath Lane, Connaught Place, Janpath, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Seafood is something that all Bengalis swear by. The fresh exploding tastes are something that are a part of daily life of all Bong household. Now, with the plethora of food festivals going around, imagine one which involves sea food. This is what...
Unit No UG F3, Epicuria Food Mall, Nehru Place Metro Station, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019, India
The two of their pizzas that leave a mark on your palate are the Calabrese which combines spicy sausages with Italian sausages along with a serious amount of heat in the form of red chillies, jalapenos and red & yellow peppers. Finished up with...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum