Eat. Drink. Be Merry.
Collected by Jennifer Gaines Prishtina
A San Francisco Collection: Places to go for yummy nibbles and delicious libations.
1740 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
I love Fat Angel. It's my go-to place when I want to stay close to home. Great for a girls' happy hour or a cozy, romantic spot with your boyfriend. It feels more like a wine bar but it has an awesome selection of beers—one of the few places in...
1754 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Ok, not everyone is French. But everyone has an accent of some sort. And most of the waiters are good-looking, major plus. Other than that, this place has an amazing wine list and delicious food, not to mention that their happy hour is one of the...
8 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
In a city renowned for its "gastro-this" and "fusion-that," it was a surprise that my decadent waterfront meal at the Americano ended with a simple dessert. Simple, I soon learned, only at first glance. What looks like a standard ice cream...
795 Valencia St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
I have a love/hate relationship with The Mission. That said, I have nothing but LOVE for Etcetera Wine Bar. They have a massive wine list that can be quite daunting, so just get a recommendation if you're confused. The food is excellent. This is...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter