Collected by peter sterling
30 Rue de Belleville, 75020 Paris, France
Cecile Boussarie, the owner, has a fabulous selection of cheeses and a superb assortment of unusual, high-quality foods. She stocks everything from Banyuls wine vinegar to stinging-nettle pesto. —Matali Crasset 30 rue de Belleville, arr. 20,...
Hong Kong, 上環皇后大道中327-329號地下
I'll admit, I wanted to ease myself into Hong Kong's food scene. I pictured a nice sit-down restaurant with menus in English. My husband wasn't having any of it. Steps from our hotel, he saw pork hanging in windows and he wanted it now. We sat...
2 Rue Sainte-Marthe, 75010 Paris, France
Cedric Casanova imports products from Sicily to supply to Alain Ducasse and many other top chefs in Paris. He also sells them at his boutique, which you can reserve for a dinner party. —Matali Crasset 2 rue Sainte-Marthe, arr. 10, 33/(0)...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers