Collected by Easy Tours of India
Easy Tours of India′s Wishlist
Phaknam Bay, Phi Phi Island Tambon Ao Nang, Muang Chang Wat Krabi 81210, Thailand
On the island of Kho Phi Phi, there is the usual town that greets you with bars, restaurant and easy-to-get lodging if you didn't plan ahead. However, if you are so inclined, on the far side of the island there is a veritable Smurf village that...
Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Travel for me is exploration. I think at some level, I'm still pretending to be a little boy playing in the woods "discovering" everything there was to see down by the creek where I grew up. As an adult, I'm more interested in food, people and...
Malve Nagar, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007, India
The Jantar Mantar in Jaipur is sort of a park, full of huge architectural astronomical instruments built in the 18th century. It's a truly fun place to hang out and take pictures.
Pushkar, Rajasthan, India
The Pushkar Camel Fair is the most prominent religious and livestock festivals held every year in India. With over 50,000 camels and tens of thousands of other cattle, the festival in recent years has been the subject of intense interest by news...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019