Collected by Cassandra Padovani
Gaferli Cad. No:16, 50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
A thirty-minute walk from Goreme's town center will bring you to Rose Valley, an area of apple orchards, bizarre rock formations, known as 'fairy chimneys,' and hiking paths that will lead you high into the hills above. With a few free afternoon...
Sümer Mahallesi, 2259. Sokak No:12, 20020 Merkez/Pamukkale/Denizli, Turkey
Pamukkale in Southwestern Turkey was once a resort town for ancient Greeks and Romans, with plenty of ruins of Hieropolis to prove it, thanks to its natural thermal springs and a massive, cascading mountain of baking soda, aka, the "Cotton...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign