Collected by Kristina Jenkins
Jánský vršek 3, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia
Last visit I managed to secure a great rate at the Design Hotel Sax. Located at the bottom of the winding and atmospheric alleyways below Prague Castle and a stones throw from Charles Bridge, the Sax is where you want to be yet still feels...
Staroměstské nám. 1, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Prague's Astronomical Clock is the world's oldest working one of its kind. Installed in 1410, it is located on the Old Town City Hall in Prague's Old Town Square. The medieval clock features an astronomical dial; "The Walk of the Apostles", an...
Křižíkova 272/17, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
Pivovarsky Klub literally translates to Brewery Club. The restaurant and beer bar is dedicated to serving the finest Czech beers along with classic, rustic Czech cuisine. They offer 240 plus bottled beers (primarily Czech), and 6 Czech...
Slezská 62, 120 00 Praha 2, Czechia
Bearded men with tattoos running up their arms, women drinking beers, and children running around with pups were outside Moment Café on a warm spring evening. Moment, located in Prague’s residential Vinohrady neighborhood, offers a unique variety...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers