JuliaG's Eastern eu
Collected by JuliaG
While I was planning my second trip to Croatia, I researched other sites to visit besides Dubrovnik’s Old City and islands along the coast. One of my Croatian friends told me to look into the Plitvice waterfalls. As soon as I saw some photos...
Lake Bled, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Lake Bled, in the northwest corner of Slovenia, is a spot where any sign of stress immediately melts away. There is a 3.5 mile path around the lake and a quaint church on an island in the middle reachable only by boat. Bright blue skies and crisp...
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary
Budapest, the city of the Danube, of ruin pubs, of goulasch and the most beautiful parliament house ever built, is also the city of baths. This is one of them, can stay the whole day, chill out and brush stress away.
6, Ul. Don. Pavla Poše 1, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
Marco Polo is reputed to have embarked on his Silk Road travels from Korčula, a small island off the Dalmatian coast. Residents will boast that the explorer was born here—in the building next to the 18th-century bishop’s residence that...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign